Hive and Colony is committed to making your garment the way it should. We are true believers that fit makes the suit and that’s why we came up with our Perfect Fit Guarantee.
The process for getting your first suit is a bit tedious, but dont worry, once we have your measurements right, buying the next suits will be as easy as [....]
The alterations will usually take 3-7 days after which you can pick up the final product from the store or we can have it delivered to your house.
The Process for our showroom clients:
- Visit our showroom to get your full body measurements. We use 3D scanning technology with a few manual measurements. For the most precise results, we ask that you take off your clothes and stay only with underwear and under shirt for the 3D scann. If you dont feel comfortable with this though, don’t worry we can use the measuring tape to take all the measurements that we need.
- The suit takes 4-6 weeks to produce. Once it arrives to our store, we will ask you to come back for a First Fitting.
- The First Fitting involves you trying on the finished suit with one of our fit specialists. We will recommend small adjustments and alterations so that the suit fits just the way you want it to.
- The alterations will usually take 3-7 days after which you can pick up the final product from the store or we can have it delivered to your house.
- We will keep your final measurements so that next time you buy, you can just receive the final product straight to your house.
Process for in-house delivery:
- If you cannot come back to the store for a First Fitting and pickup, we can ship straight to your house.
- Once you receive the product, you can try it on to see how it fits.
- If you feel that it requires alterations, just go to a local tailor and have it fixed. We will reimburse you up to $125 per suit and $50 per shirt. Just have him fill out the Alterations Form and send to us with a picture of the receipt.
- If the local tailor tells you that the product needs to be re-made, have him record the required changes and we will re-produce for you. Just re-send the old product to us and wait to receive the new one.
We are happy to receive returns of improperly fitted and unworn item(s) within 30 days of your purchase for store credit. Articles purchased with a gift card/gift certificate, may also receive a store credit. Due to the bespoke nature, Hive and Colony does not offer monetary refunds. Please return the unwanted product to the store so we can give you the store credit.